August 2nd, 2013
The Better at Home Provincial Office team is looking for Community Developers throughout British Columbia to help our newest communities assess their readiness to implement a Better at Home program, identify non-medical home support services, and support the selection of a lead organization.
In each of these communities, Community Developers will engage in a community consultation process. If you are interested in conducting community development work with the Better at Home project, please see the Requests for Proposal below.
As the RFPs become available, they will be added as linkable documents below. Please click on the link at each site and this will take you to a PDF document of the relevant Request for Proposal.
Note: If the site you are interested in does not yet have a link, please check again soon.
Anticipated funding in January 2014
- Creston (Applications closed)
- Vancouver (Downtown Eastside (DTES), including Strathcona and Chinatown) (Applications closed)
- Prince Rupert (Application deadline: September 30, 2013)
- Salt Spring Island (Applications closed)
- Victoria (West Shore including Colwood, Langford and Metchosin) (Applications closed)
See here for a list of previously announced sites that are undergoing or have completed community consultation processes. You are also invited to peruse completed Better at Home Community Developer reports.
Thank you for your interest in community development work for the Better at Home project.